Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Artistic Girl From Huntington Hills

Once upon a time there were two girls. One was a writer and the other was completely different. They met because they both shared a common situation. When I was in grade 12 I used to draw pictures, go hiking, and write poetry under the moonlight. I recently tried turning some of my poetry into a novel called "Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen" not after the Lindsay Lohan movie but just because I felt that I was comming from a circle of teenage a drama queens and there was a lot that I wanted to confess. Well years after grade 12 I continued to paint pictures, write poetry and keep up with people that I knew from school and for some reason I have always had a real interest in the Star Wars series. I might even post some poetry on here in the future but I am not sure. I have also started writing many different stories(usually fantasy fairy-tale ones) and sometimes I publish them. Also I am still keeping up with people that I knew in school. The End and bye for now! -Katie Lodge

No comments:

Post a Comment